IOCL Recruitment: IOCL is having vacancies for the post of Apprentices for their plants across the country.Candidates who completed Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply.The detailed criteria and how to apply IOCL Jobs explained on this page.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited-IOCL: Indian Oil is one of Public Sector Unit works in Oil and Gas Industry.Its vision is ‘The Energy of India.’It produces natural gas, crude oil & petrochemicals and markets petroleum products across the country.It has subsidiaries in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, and the UAE.IOCL has several refineries across the country, and they are Mathura Refinery, Panipat Refinery, Paradip Refinery, Digboi Refinery, Guwahati Refinery, Bongaigaon Refinery, Barauni Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Haldia Refinery and having 35,000+ Employees.IOCL listed in Fortune Global 500 listing in 2016(161 Position).Bharat Petroleum(BPCL), Hindustan Petroleum(HPCL), Reliance Industries and Essar Oil are competitors of IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend Offered||Technician Apprentice-7530 Trade Apprentice-6970|
|Job Location||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand|
|Last Date to Apply||12 January 2017|
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete three years full-time regular/sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (For Mechanical discipline) (OR) Diploma in Electrical Engineering (For Electrical discipline) (OR) Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering Instrumentation & Control Engineering. Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering(For Instrumentation discipline) from any recognized university/institution.
For Trade Apprentice/Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant):
- Candidates should complete 3 Years Full-Time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from any recognized university/institution.
Age Limit(as on 1 December 2016): Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
State wise Vacancies:
- Delhi -18 Posts
- Haryana – 20 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh- 05 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 05 Posts
- Punjab – 20 Posts
- Rajasthan – 10 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh- 45 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice duration is 12 Months and Trade Apprentice-Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant) for 18 months
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- IOCL Apprentice selection process have two stages that are written test & personal interview.
The written test time duration will be 2 hours and its consist of objective type questions from disciple chosen, general awareness/reasoning, and logical ability.Each objective type questions have one mark, and there will be no negative marks.
- Candidates who got qualified in written examination called for the interview on merit basis 1:3.The weight age for the written exam and interview will be 85% and 15% respectively.The final selection depend on both the scores
How to apply IOCL Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates visit > http://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ >Latest Advertisement(Choose Apprentice Advt)>Apply Online
Before starting application candidates ready with recent color photograph ready for uploading. ( not less than 10 kb, JPG Format), scanned copy of your signature in black ink ready for uploading. ( Size: not less than 4 kb, JPG Format) & Academic documents.
IOCL Careers-Apprentice Link: http://www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Online Application Starting Date: 29 January 2016
- Last date for submitting online application: 12 January 2017
- Date of Written Examination(Tentative): 22 January 2017
- Date of personal interview(Tentative): 6 February 2017
Candidates who are looking for jobs in IOCL can bookmark this page for upcoming IOCL Recruitment details published on IOCL Careers page.