SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission announced notification to recruit Multi Tasking Staffs 8300 Vacancies, Across India.The various Eligibility Criteria, How to apply online SSC Job vacancies are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2017 for MTS:
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 January 2017|
- Candidates should passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized institution
- Candidates who are studying now and if able to academic documents before 01.08.2017 will also be eligible.
SSC Recruitment-Selection Process:
Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment consists two parts PART-I examination -Objective type questions, bilangualPart-II type -Essay Writing.The Part-I questions are bilingual and part-II will be in any language.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning-25 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude-25 Questions
- General English -50 Questions
- General Awareness-50 Marks
Total Test duration will be two hours, There will be negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer
Short Essay (OR) Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule-50 Marks
Total Test duration will be 30 minutes.
Part-I and Part-II test result will be qualifying marks for MTS -Group C roles as per rules
How to Apply SSC Recruitment?
SSC Online Application as two parts-One Time Registration/New Registration & Application Part
PART-I One time/New Registration-Left side of application page
- Eligible candidates visit & click on new registraion and register you basic details and generate provisional id and pass word.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.If you dont have you can upload it later using your provisional id and password
Step-II Process: Application Part
- Enter your registation and password and login again (this will be right hand side of the online application page)
- After login enter your complete academic details and everything and this form has 21 fields.After filling all fields click on submit
Step-III Application Fees Payment
- After submiting application part a window will appear to pay application fees.You can choose the payment mode either online/offline.If you wish to pay in offline you need to download challan and pay in the bank counters or you can pay online simply using debit/credit/netbanking
- After paying application fees you can check the application status in online application page by clicking “Check your application status”
SSC Online Application: http://ssconline.nic.in/
Application Fees: Rs.100 (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fees)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application starting Date: 31 December 2016
- Last date for online application: 30 January 2017-5 PM
- Last date for online application Fees: 30 January 2017-5 PM
- Last date to generate Payment Challan: 30 January 2017-5 PM